CORE VALUES AND MISSION
OUR CORE VALUES
- To always help you perform at your best by offering a complete range of high-quality workwear with functional and contemporary design, easy accessible for professionals in building and construction, industry and service in a sustainable and innovative manner.
- To have your safety as our top priority and make garments that protect you from rough environments, dirty jobs, and bad weather.
- To always keep your tools handy, your image professional and your style personal.
- To always listen to the needs of working professionals and always seek to meet those needs.
- To always promote a responsible business model and never compromise with our ideals in our product lines.
- To strive towards our ideals in our products as well as within our own work chain.
QUALITY & RESPONSIBILITY POLICY
Care and responsibility are what link together our work on quality and environmental sustainability. The aim of our quality policy is to meet, and if possible surpass, what our customers expect before, during and after their purchase. Every customer contact should lead to recommendation of our products. Quality is everyone’s responsibility. Everyone has some customer contact, inside or outside the organization. To maintain a successful and competitive business, it is vital that we measure up to our quality goals and maintain constant improvement. We aim to achieve this by having the right-sized organization, fit-for-purpose work procedures, and our personnel’s positive attitude and commitment.
We have long been ISO-certified in both the quality and responsibility spheres. It is proof that we have a well-thought-through policy, processes that work, and guidelines that both regulate and encourage continued progress.