Your privacy is important to us! On this page you will find information about where and how we handle and preserve your personal data when you visit and shop with us. If you have any further questions, please contact our customer service staff, who can tell you more about how we handle your data.
Fristads is part of Hultafors Group. Fristads AB is the data controller for the personal data you provide through purchases and other contacts with us and is responsible for processing it in accordance with applicable legislation.
Org. nr 556023–8486
501 11 Borås
If you have questions about our processing of your personal data, want to obtain register extracts, withdraw consent, oppose processing for direct marketing purposes and more, you are welcome to contact us. You can reach us at Fristad's customer service 033-20 22 00 or firstname.lastname@example.org
What legal basis do we have for the processing of your personal data?
We process your personal information for the following purposes:
- Delivery of goods and services.
- Analysis and marketing.
The processing of your personal data is subject to your consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR). In addition, your personal data will be processed for the purpose of protecting our legitimate interests in statistics, analysis and marketing (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR).
We process the following categories of personal information about you:
- General personal information.
- Name, email address, phone number.
- Business address and/or private address if order is to be delivered directly to the home address or business address.
- Customer number, social security number and company.
- Size information and measurements.
- Order and delivery history.
In addition, based on your behavior in the system, we generate certain data such as:
- Item / purchase statistics.
- Credit information, if this feature is enabled in your webshop.
- Order information, payment information and payment history, completed purchases, purchase history, behaviour on our digital platforms and response to marketing.
The processing of personal data requiring special protection or legal authority under Articles 9 and 10 of the GDPR is not carried out.
- We use the information we have about you to develop our products and services and improve your customer experience. To create custom products that are unique and relevant to you, we use the data, interests, and answers based on the data we collect and that you choose to provide where, for example, you answered questions in a form.
- We process data in analysis of purchasing patterns where we look at how you interact with our website, such as which products you are interested in, etc. It is a key to continuously develop the user experience and make your visit to the webshop and our communication to you as good and relevant as possible.
- We use your personal data to manage and complete your purchases and deliveries, offer you various payment solutions, provide delivery notifications via SMS, email or mail, manage any returns and manage your user account on our web platforms in order to provide you with a personal experience.
- We can also make your experience smoother, for example by automatically filling in your registration information (for example, your profession) if you have already entered it in a different context and where it is saved in our CRM tool.
- We can use the information we have about you to develop, test and improve our webshop, including by conducting surveys and improving the customer experience and testing new features.
- We use the information we have about you to send you marketing communications and offers, announce winners in competitions, communicate with you about our products and news, and notify you of our policies and terms.
- When communicating and when you contact us, we use the information you provide to answer any questions regarding your deliveries or orders.
Your information is primarily used by Fristads AB to fulfill our obligations to you as a customer and to improve your experience with us. In certain situations, your data will also be shared with other members of the Group when required for delivery purposes.
In addition, we share your personal information with suppliers and service providers who support our business and business processes, such as e-commerce platform, IT systems, CRM and marketing systems, media agencies, technical providers for the distribution of physical and digital direct marketing, behavioral analysis in our platforms and product/sales statistics, delivery and distribution of products that you have purchased, or execution of payment via external payment services, if enabled.
Fristads AB is only shared with companies that can provide sufficient guarantees of security and confidentiality for personal information and we will never resell your information to third parties and will never do so. If our ownership changes, we will transfer the information about you to the new owner.
Fristads AB strives to ensure that your personal data is processed as much as possible within the European Economic Area (EEA) and all our own IT systems, but can also be transferred and processed in a country outside the EEA (so-called "third country"). Such transfer is made only to the recipient country with an adequate level of protection and in accordance with the legislation in force.
Tools used for statistics and analysis are configured as far as possible to protect privacy and to keep data within the EEA.
We collect personal data that you send to us when you make purchases from Fristads both through our webshop and through other channels, when you fill out a form or participate in any competitions.
We may also collect certain personal data from external partners such as address data from public registers and creditworthiness data from credit rating agencies, banks or credit reference agencies.
Your personal information is stored within the EEA on internal systems that are either owned directly by Fristads AB or owned by members of the same group as Fristads AB.
We store your personal data until it no longer fulfils the purpose in accordance with your consent and in accordance with applicable law.
What rights do you have?
You have the right to request information about what personal data we store about you at any time. You contact Fristads as described below, who will then get back to you with answers about what information we have about you.
You have the right to request rectification of any incorrect personal data and to supplement incomplete personal data.
You may have the right to request that Fristads delete the personal data we process about you. In the following situations, this may be relevant
- If the data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected for.
- If the processing is based on your consent and you withdraw that consent.
- If the processing is for direct marketing and you no longer want marketing from us.
- If, after a balancing of interests, there are no legitimate reasons that outweigh your interests.
- If deletion is required to comply with a legal obligation. Right to say no to direct marketing. You have the right to refuse direct marketing, including profiling analytics for direct marketing purposes.
- If your personal data is processed in a non-lawful manner.
- By following the instructions in all marketing messages.
- By notifying Fristad's customer service that you no longer want direct marketing.
In some cases, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data. The special cases may include:
- That you do not believe that the personal data processed about you is correct.
- That you believe that processing your information is against law, but that you do not want it deleted and therefore request limited processing;
- That you have used your right to object to the controller's processing of your personal data.
Restriction of the processing may mean that the processing that Fristad AB performs on your personal information can only consist of storage.
You have the right to object to the processing of your data that we perform, but you must specify which processing you object to.
You have the right not to be subject to fully automated decision-making, including profiling, if such decision-making has legal consequences or materially affects you.
You can object at any time to your personal data being used for direct marketing purposes. If you make such an objection, your personal data will no longer be processed for such purposes.
You can also object to treatment based on a balance of interests. If you object to such processing, we may only continue to process the data if it can be demonstrated that there are compelling legitimate reasons why the data must be processed that outweigh the interests of the individual or if the processing takes place for the purpose of establishing, exercising or defending legal claims.
In some cases, you have the right to have your personal information provided in a structured, simple and machine-readable format and that this personal information is transferred from one controller to another without hindrance.
If you are not satisfied with our processing of your personal data, and/or the answers you have received from us, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Swedish Data Protection Authority (http://www.imy.se).
We use your personal information to send you customised offers with exactly what you are interested in, relevant marketing, important information, customer surveys and invitations via email, text message, phone and mail.
To optimise your experience, we provide you with relevant information, for example product recommendations and reminders that you have products left in your shopping cart. All of these services are based on your previous purchases, clicks and information you provide to us.
You have the right to say no to direct marketing and withdraw your consent.
You can renounce direct marketing in the following ways
- By following the instructions in all marketing messages.
- By notifying Fristad's customer service at email@example.com that you no longer want direct marketing.
We will process your information when you participate in our competitions. Your personal information will be used to allow Fristads to contact participants in competitions before, during and after the event, contact winners and award prizes.
When you participate in a competition organised by Fristads, our processing of your personal information is based on your consent in connection with your participation in the competition. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time when you have participated in a competition.
We keep your information in our marketing records until you withdraw your consent.
Customer service and administration
We use your personal information to manage your requests, manage product-related matters, support cases via email, chat, phone and social media, as well as when handling returns, complaints or other customer-related issues. We also need to be able to contact you if there is a problem with your order.
We process all information you provide, including the following:
- Contact details such as name, address, email address and phone number
- Payment information and history
- Credit rating
- Order history
- Sizes and any dimensions
- Notes and any actions
- When and how marketing communication has occurred, such as clicks to our website, visits and events
- All correspondence relating to the customer relationship
Our customer service processes your personal information based on previously specified processing documentation to be able to administer and complete your purchases and deliveries, provide delivery notifications via SMS, email or mail, manage any returns and manage your user account on our web platforms in order to provide you with a personal experience.
We use data to evaluate, develop and improve all our services, products and systems for our customers. As a result, we do not analyse your information on a personal level, but all data processing takes place with anonymised personal data.
This includes analysis that allows us to make our services more user-friendly. For example, we can customise the user interface to simplify the flow of information. We can also comprehensively identify the most widely used digital channels that our customers use and this way improve systems.
The analysis is also used to predict the volume of purchases and inventory, and plan deliveries and capacity. In addition to this, we use information to continuously develop and improve our range.
If you have provided us with the information below, we will process this:
- Contact information such as name, address, email address, and phone number
- Customer number
- Behavioral information, such as web page clicks.
- E-mail history
- Order history
- Delivery information
- Payment history
- Website click history
- Navigation and browsing history
- Your actions in your marketing materials, such as clicks, message openings